MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Level 2 IT Support specialist to join a bespoke provider of Managed IT Services. This is an exciting time to join the company as they grow their critical team of technical specialists who will be catering to high-profile clients across the globe.
This organisation is going through a period of expansion in the coming year with some really exciting plans ahead, catering key industry sectors in the financial and healthcare space. Your role will involve a mixture of support and project-based work, supporting client products and systems in an "out-of-the-box" way.
- You will be providing Level 2 support within an Enterprise level team.
- You will be performing tasks dependent on the needs of the client, acknowledging and supporting escalations.
- You will be updating case notes within the ticketing system, monitoring emails and supporting on a case-by-case basis.
- You will take ownership of technical incidents as they impact the customer including troubleshooting, logging, updating clients and escalating issues to the relevant teams where appropriate.
Your commercial experience will have covered the following:
- Windows Server Administration & Configuration
- PowerShell understanding
- Active Directory
- Windows Cluster Management
- Windows NT Share
- Windows Servers Root Cause Analysis
This role comes with the opportunity to get involved within a team at their early stages in Belfast, helping to drive strategy and culture here. It is an extremely rewarding role to provide excellence to customers and continually self-develop supported by industry leaders.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs