MCS Group are delighted to be working with a fantastic company who are in high-growth mode as they scale up. Having had a couple of years of rapid success, they are now on the lookout for a UX Designer to head up the design function within the business.
As the Lead UX Designer, you will be work collaboratively with the digital team, the developers and the wider business. You will be responsible for bring ideas to the table, managing direct reports and playing a pivotal role in the future success of the organisation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs, gather requirements and deliver designs
- Propose and sketch visual concepts
- Create wireframes and prototypes using specialist tools
- Run regular workshops for internal stakeholders, product owners and development team
- Re-design the website and various other company platforms
- Mentor junior UX designers
- Experience in concept development: sketching & prototyping
- Passionate about UX - around 3 years experience in a UX focused role
- You will be an excellent collaborator and communicator
- Great ability to form strong relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to understand needs.
- Experience taking the lead on multiple projects
- You will be a wizard with Sketch and the Adobe Suite with the continuous drive to learn new tools and technologies
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented UX Designer to work with a very reputable company in the market that will offer you multiple projects, complete design autonomy and the chance to build out your own team.
£30,000 - £45,000
Great culture with flexible working plus added market leading benefits.
Based in Belfast
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs