MCS Group is working closely with one of our prestigious clients, a leading digital technology solutions company. For the last four years, they are have featured within the Top 100 best Companies to work for by the Sunday Times.
As one of the biggest success story in Northern Ireland to date, they have operated successfully for more than 20 years. Currently they hold a talented team of over 800 people throughout the UK, delivering exciting projects that are loved by their users. My client is searching for Team Lead Testers and you will be given the opportunity to work in a fully Agile environment using the most up to date technologies.
- Will involve working with teams of Developers, UX, Scrum Master, Security Engineers, WebOps, Business Analysts and Product Owners depending on the projects
- Taking responsibility for the design and development of the test framework for a team
- Travelling to client Sites throughout the UK as and when required
- Design and implement of Tests both Automated and Manuel
- Coaching and mentoring test staff
Must have previous experience of creating and maintaining Tests within an Agile Environment
- Has experience configuring Continuous Integration tools for testing such as Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Experience of leading and mentoring a Software Test Team
- Be willing to travel up to 4 days a week
Salary:Excellent salary and benefits package. If you are interested in working for a leading successful software house, have a passion for keeping on top of the cutting edge leading technologies and are interested in career progression this is an exciting opportunity and great time to join the team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Patricia McBride, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs