MCS Group are delighted to have been exclusively retained by one of the biggest names, some may even say the biggest name to enter the N.I tech scene in recent years in their search for Lead C# Software Engineers. Looking across the job boards you would be forgiven for thinking every opportunity is "exciting" or "career changing" right now but trust us this one really is. Prepare to be excited.
The Lead C# Software Engineers will join this giant who still retains their start up feel as technology is at the living heartbeat of everything they do, the tech team are working on some of the most challenging business critical projects. Again, every advert right now suggests everyone is operating on the bleeding edge, but these guys really are!! This company invests so much in their tech stack and the up skilling of their engineers evidenced by the fact they a close relationship with Microsoft and get direct access to the product teams.
If you want to work in an environment which is fast paced, challenging, never boring but ensures you are always advancing your career, then you have clicked on the right job advert. Not to mention excellent retention rates, competitive salaries, and market leading benefits packages.
- Turn business requirements into code
- Work in an agile environment delivering high quality code
- Continually develop and improve the clients code and technology including developing brand-new features
- Responsible for mentoring other engineers within the team
- Ensure the software is future proof
- Utilising and learning new technologies
The Successful Lead C# Engineer will have some of if not all:
- Experience with .net/C# programming
- Exposure to Azure or AWS or GCP
- Comfortable and thrive working in fast paced environments
- Team player
- Like a challenging and learning new technologies
The client offers an attractive salary alongside marketing leading benefits including a £5,500 allowance you can use for further benefits or draw down as extra salary. Other benefits include private medical, 12% bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Birthday Day off, tech develop Fridays every month to learn new things, plus more!!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Mitchell, Head Customer Solutions at MCS Group on 02896935511 or click apply below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call on 02890235456.
Experience: 0 yrs