MCS Group are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation that are in scale up mode due to their several years of rapid success. My client is now on the lookout for a Senior Front-End Developer to join and lead their growing front-end team.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be part of an innovative front-end team, working alongside the design team to produce award-winning work for clients. You will be expected to bring ideas to the table, mentor junior members of your team and you will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company by having the opportunity to take ownership and influence future choice of technology.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs, gather requirements and deliver high quality code
- Implement code using innovative technologies
- Optimise, maintain and troubleshoot websites
- Implement new technologies that will improve outcome for clients
- Mentor junior front-end developers and share your knowledge across the team
- You will be a passionate front end developer with ideally 4+ years' experience in a front-end role.
- You will have a solid understanding of the entire web development process.
- You will be an excellent collaborator and communicator, with the drive and ambition to continually improve processes.
- Great ability to form strong relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to understand needs.
- Experience taking the lead on projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate and ambitious front-end developer to work with a reputable company, that will offer you the opportunity to take ownership and build out a strong team of developers around you.
- £40,000 - £50,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- Great culture with flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Generous Annual Leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs