MCS Group is exclusively working with a new InsurTech team in Belfast, seeking a Lead Security Expert to join the operation. As a Lead Security Expert with this company you be fulfilling the paramount objective of creating a secure function to protect customer and client data. This is an excellent opportunity for Security Experts to take the lead and drive the planning and development process in terms of security provisions.
This is a new company to Belfast that is building out a data centre and technical hub to build out an insurance-based product that is going to transform the market globally. This company going to be learning the way in providing software solutions for international clients and therefore need to safeguard security credentials. The product being developed is going to revolutionise the market and is greenfield like nothing else existing currently.
- You will be overseeing the security for all cloud-based servers within an Azure environment.
- You will be working to protect computer systems and networks through server infrastructure, storage servers, routers, switches etc.
- You will be planning and carrying out the IT security strategy, developing and maintaining the security posture, procedures etc.
- You will be testing for vulnerabilities and monitoring security breaches.
- You will be leading the way in terms of incident response and technical investigations.
- You will have a good understanding of storing and padding PCI and PII data.
- You will come from a background of exposure in anti-virus, firewalls and intrusion detection.
- You will have had exposure in risk assessments, technologies and methods.
- You should have experience in planning and developing security policies/procedures etc.
- You might come from a system administration or networking background with the ability to communicate network security issues.
This is a unique and fantastic opportunity for a Security Expert to work on a greenfield and revolutionary product that is set to transform the market. Here you will be exposed to some of the highest level technologies, aided by an attractive package and salary.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs