MCS Group is working with a world leading provider of business security software solutions, looking for a Lead Security Engineer to begin a manage operations here in Belfast. As the Lead Security Engineer, you will be operating a global role to advance the existing information security platform and drive this forward across the company in a more efficient and improved manner. The Lead Security Engineer for this company will provide their expert knowledge and insight to international clients, leading the way for cyber security engineering.
My client is a leader in providing hardware and software solutions for global giants, with the Belfast office acting as a hub for these operations. This company offers a service which provides Security packages to enable companies to address vulnerabilities and digital threats.
- You will be managing the design, development and implementation of Cyber Security solutions.
- You will be expected to follow compliance procedures, possibly coming from a consultative background.
- You will lead vulnerability management with a hands-on approach to converse with global teams and clients.
- You will be acting to drive security efforts, respond to assessments, develop standards and act as a catalyst for this operation across both Belfast and the US.
- You will be expected to partake in some element of travel, working across and array of products with a generalised approach.
- You will be developing standards, performing security assessments and driving information protection.
- You might have come from a background in software development with an understanding of the SDLC.
- You should have hands-on experience in Penetration testing/ethical hacking.
- You may have certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CEH or similar.
- You will be technically minded, with experience in security tools such as Endpoint, SIEM tools, vulnerability management etc.
Salary and Benefits:
This role comes with a highly attractive salary due the calibre of this position. The benefits package includes the likes of working from home, flexible hours, paid gym membership, private medical, paid qualifications/certifications etc.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs