MCS Group is delighted to working exclusively with our internationally recognised client, who are a leader in the latest Sports Technology, to recruit for the pivotal role of Lead QA Engineer.
This is a brilliant time to join this ground-breaking company, as they embark on the development of their next generation of products. With links to many major organisations, your role as Lead QA Engineer will involve collaborating with both local and international colleagues to provide innovate web and mobile products.
As the Lead QA Engineer, you will be responsible for a highly skilled team of QA Engineers who work collaboratively to test and release products to the International Sports Market. You will benefit from being surrounding by a large support network as you test Web and Mobile Products, Microservices and APIs.
You will have amble opportunity to put your own stamp on development due to your involvement in projects from the offset, gaining important insight to ensure the end user experience is to a consistently high standard. Alongside your team you will define test strategies and build automated testing frameworks for a multitude of innovative products.
- At least 5 years professional QA experience
- Previous experience of managing a QA or Software Engineering Team
- A solid understanding of QA methodologies within a commercial environment
- A proven track record of mentoring peers, facilitating personal development and leading from the front
- Fundamental knowledge and industry experience of internet technologies, software design, databases, security, APIs and web servers
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Experience working within an agile environment
This role provides exceptional career possibilities for the successful candidate and there couldn't be a more exciting time to join as they begin their strategic growth both in the UK & Ireland and on a Global Scale.
- £50,000 + DoE
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Unrivalled pension
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Work from home support packages
- Clear career progression & a lot more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill Regional Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click on the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations are treated with the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs