MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with our cloud-based solution provider as they strengthen their talented team with the challenging role of Lead QA Analyst.
Our client is going through a period of strategical growth and require the support of a Lead QA Analyst within their engineering team. This well established and forward-thinking company are renowned for their cloud-based management systems and want to share their technical vision with an experienced Lead QA Analyst.
- Contributing to the technical vision and ensuring that all solutions are the product leader in their field.
- Being a leader and making our vision a reality by shaping an outstanding quality focused culture and by persistently promoting quality practices.
- Being responsible for the continual improvement of processes and growth of the QA function, including mentoring other team members on testing best practices.
- Working within a dynamic environment as part of a multi-disciplined teams of product engineers, designers, testers and business users.
- Preparing test scripts (manual and automated) that take into account security, scalability and maintainability concerns.
- Establishing tests (manual and automation) for multitenancy software architectures and cloud-based development practices, who can engineer highly secure and scalable solutions.
- Introducing automated testing of solutions built on the Microsoft technology stack including .NET/Core and solutions on the Azure platform.
- A passionate lead QA Analyst who can demonstrate incredible attention to detail, an amazing appetite for learning and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An exceptional Lead QA analyst who will lead and develop the QA function and who will adapt as the QA function grows.
- A confident individual who is excited about leading and bring about improvements in all QA practices and relishes the opportunity to have the freedom to lead.
- Previous significant experience of developing and maintaining QA standards and encouraging best practice through continuous learning and improvement as well as performing software testing activities including analysing work items and their requirements before and during the software development lifecycle.
- A coach, mentor and guide who can teach and develop the skills required to undertake internal quality audits both of software and business deliverables and detect and track software defects and issues.
- An individual who appreciates the value of collaborating closely and building rapport with other team members and business functions to achieve defined objectives.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Holiday Scheme
- Medi-cash plan
- Medical Care
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working Packages
- Clear Career Progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs