MCS Group are proud to be recruiting for a Lead DevOps Engineer for a tech unicorn in Belfast offering greenfield development, the latest & greatest emerging technologies and to play an integral part of their predicted success and high growth.
This successful venture that have truly gained their reputation is full steam ahead and building out an extremely high performing Engineering hub in Belfast, working across greenfield development and cutting-edge technologies and providing solutions that are rapidly changing their global industry. This role will provide you the opportunity to join an exceptional team that are already making such a huge impact and contribution such a short time.
You will be a Senior DevOps Engineer with significant hands on delivery experience with the opportunity to build out the DevOps capability in the Belfast office, working closely with the Software Engineers both here and in the US.
This opportunity provides real scope to shape and evolve the role as they grow their capability.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience supporting a high availability cloud environment
- Background/ exposure with cloud computing providers: GCP/AWS/Azure
- Extensive networking skills (VPC, VPN, TCP/IP, routing, load balancing, DNS)
- Experience provisioning, deploying and supporting containers with Helm/ Kustomize, Kubernetes and Docker
- Deploying and supporting end-to-end production CI/CD
- Experience with containerization and infrastructure as code technologies, e.g. Terraform
- Circa £70,000 - £80,000 - salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Private health and dental care
- Significant equity - revenue on track to triple this year alone
- Pension Contribution
- Income protection
- Generous Annual Leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs