MCS Group are excited to be exclusively retained by one of the newest entrants to the NI Technology Scene as they recruit for the role of Java Developer. This company are already providing industry changing solutions and are set up to be an international success.
As a Java Developer in this innovative and forward-thinking company, you will get significant exposure to all aspects of development, getting both the autonomy and support to create bespoke mobile and web applications.
Do you want the platform to create revolutionary products?
Interested in furthering your career opportunities?
Want to work with the latest technologies?
Joining at this exciting time means you will get great exposure to all aspects of the business, although your main focus will be developing scalable and state of the art web and mobile applications. Innovating new processes, implementing new procedures and building a strong team within this ground breaking platform are just some of the fantastic opportunities you will receive.
- A high level of understanding of Java and its related frameworks
- A working knowledge of Angular or similar frameworks
- Knowledge and exposure to Docker and CI/CD
- A keen tech enthusiast who will contribute their knowledge to better their peers
- An understanding of micro-services is desirable
- Circa £40,000 - £50,000 - salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs