MCS Group is seeking a Junior Test Engineer to join one of Belfast's best Software Houses. A love of technology at their core and an autonomous and relaxed working environment have meant that a role with this company is one of the most sought after in Belfast.
As a Junior Test Engineer you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of critical components of software for this client's platform in the area of distributed computing.
Their Belfast office has a great reputation in the market with autonomy, cutting-edge technologies and a relaxed working environment. With regular social events, fresh-fruit deliveries and a bi-weekly 'Fryday' as well as private medical insurance and unlimited paid holidays, they have a competitive benefits package with leading salaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a sound QA process and infrastructure.
- Enhance and add features to existing capabilities.
- You will contribute to a flexible and scalable automation solution.
- Develop and execute automated test cases.
- Experience with Java and building automated test cases is preferable however not essential.
- Experience in a Linux environment is preferable.
- Having a love of technology and the ambition to enhance your own knowledge is essential.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Unlimited paid holidays.
- Paid certifications.
- Social events.
- Fresh fruit deliveries.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs