MCS Group is pleased to announce the addition of a Junior Application Support Engineer to a technology-for-health care company's support team. You'll join a company that makes a product that's utilised all around the world and encourages you to advance your career within the team.
About the role:
- Various aspects of support work, such as call logging, triage, and small configurations.
- You'll learn about cloud technology.
- Exceptional client service.
- There will be a mentor-ship programme in which you will work alongside a senior member of the team.
- You'll have 9-12 months post-university support desk experience, or a placement year in support work.
- You'll be a quick study and enthusiastic about the prospect of furthering your career in the IT field.
- You will have past expertise managing a variety of objectives.
- You'll be familiar with Windows and SQL.
- Additional bonuses available
- Health care, including life and dental insurance
Experience: 0 yrs