Are you a software engineer looking for a step up in your career, or a move into design or architecture? Look no further, as MCS are currently working with NI's biggest and most well-established tech employer to find a Junior Solutions Architect. In this really exciting role, you will have the chance to join a brand new, growing team of experienced professionals from a variety of technical backgrounds. Working with this company will give you the opportunity to learn many new skills and work with a variety of technologies in a flexible work environment.
- The junior solutions architect will be responsible for building a platform for unstructured data.
- The candidate will join a team working on the architecture of the company's data strategy, which is at the forefront of the business, and be its main influence.
- The role will involve improving internal and external data from the company's 150 applications integrated with the central platform, in order to improve them.
- You will be the gatekeeper for the development work of the company.
- The successful candidate should come from a background of software engineering, or have good knowledge of it.
- The person should have a background in Java and Spring.
- Experience working with data centric applications is preferable.
- The junior architect should have a good understanding of data transformation.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 5% bonus
- Great scope for career progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Dominika Dutkiewicz, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 27 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs