MCS are excited to be working with a growing software house during their search for a Junior ERP system's Developer to join their Belfast team (Fully remote until returning to the office!)
Our client is a growing software house who provide speciality software consultancy services to multiple sectors. Their team of consultants play a huge role in the transformation of ERP systems for enterprise level applications and play a pivotal role for growing clients who have a continuous need for smart, integrated systems in an ever-changing environment.
You wll be joining team of 5 other ERP developers withing a wider team of 50+ consultants based in Belfast.
As part of the team, you will work to gain an understanding of the client's business requirements and assist in the design & development process to provide the best solution.
You will work on enterprise level applications while building in change requests for your clients for their ERP systems.
Some of the technologies you will work with:
- C#/.Net for Mobile app development
- Azure DEVOps for CI/CD
- Microsoft SQL Server including SSRS
- Docker Container management
- Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps & PowerAutomate
- Interfacing with other systems using REST APIs & Web Services
- Windows PowerShell
Our client is not searching for a candidate to take on lead responsibilities in the role, but they are searching for a strong technical person who is interested in working on their systems.
You will have previous programming experience working within the Microsoft stack with a desire to move into the Microsoft Dynamics NAV space in the future.
Experience working with Power Apps would be beneficial for the role but not necessary.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree
- Knowledge of object orientated language
- .Net experience a plus
- Support or programming experience within an ERP environment a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent salary
- Matched Pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Development and Career progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, IT Consultant at MCS Group on or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on . All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs