MCS Group are extremely proud to be working with a fantastic Tech for good company based out of Belfast, as they set themselves for an exciting expansion period.
Established 5 years ago, This company provides outstanding products and services to the most vulnerable members of our community, and those who may have fallen victim to social isolation since the beginning of Covid, with the intention of increasing their resilience and Independence. Their aim is to give those member of society, a new found quality of life through technology that brings the outside world much closer than it may have been previously.
The ideal person for this role is someone who is an extremely motivated individual with a burning passion for building, developing and maintaining technology that genuinely and positively impacts peoples lives. You will be someone who is adaptable and persistent, as well as being someone with a 'go above and beyond' attitude. You will display a natural ability for coding and possess an 'outside the box' way of thinking.
In this role, you will be responsible for and involved in but not limited to the following.
- Contribute and assist to the team's technical strategy
- Identify and investigate new opportunities to re-factor code
- Be a positive and active member in all parts of the development life cycle.
- create and develop automated unit and integration tests to ensure code quality
- Be a constructive and positive coach and mentor to other members of the team
What you need:
- Minimum 2+ years experience working as a software engineer
- Highly proficient in AWS and cloud based technologies
- Experience working in an Agile software development team
- Extensive experience working with JAVA and Spring Boot
- Dynamic and innovative software development skill with experience in the design and implementation of RESTful API's
- Experience in Angular would be highly advantageous
- Highly competitive salary with genuine career progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs