MCS Group is working exclusively with an exciting software company in Belfast city centre in their search for a Junior Project Manager. They have more than doubled in size in the last 2 years, off the back of innovative products and platforms used by some of the world's biggest players in insurance. This role has came about through internal promotion and will offer an ambitious Junior Project Manager excellent training and genuine progression.
- The Junior Project Manager will manage multiple software projects throughout the full project life-cycle.
- You'll create project plans working across requirement capture, work definition, estimation and scheduling.
- You'll manage and monitor the project plan and lead and motivate the project team to ensure successful completion of activities and delivery of the project to schedule, budget & agreed quality standards.
- Manage the project scope and maintain project documentation.
- Report project status through Senior Management and Customer reviews, ensuring the development and implementation of recovery plans where necessary.
- The Project Manager will act as the main point of contact for customer stakeholders, satisfying customer requirements, building strong relationships and developing opportunities for increased business.
- You'll have an appropriate 3rd Level Qualification (Business, Engineering, Science or IT)
- You'll have commercial experience of project management within the software industry.
- You'll be able to demonstrate excellent, professional project management skills.
- A Project Management qualification for example Agile certifications, Prince 2 or CMMi etc. will be advantageous
- Proven ability to influence and manage complex customer stakeholder relationships.
Up to £35,000 with a competitive package which includes 4% pension, bonus and flexible working.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs