MCS Group is excited to once again be partnering with one of the World's leading cloud native communications companies as they search for a Junior Network Engineer to join their growing Belfast Operation. Having set up in Belfast in the last number of years, this US based powerhouse has gone from strength to strength in the local market, recently moving into state-of-the-art city centre offices. They are looking for a Junior Network Engineer to join their extremely talented team.
Do you want to challenge yourself on a daily basis? Liaise with the stakeholders around the world? You will be challenged in this role, but it will be highly rewarding and provide a platform to up skill.
- Perform day to day network admin and maintain all network security
- Point of contact for networking issues across the business
- Handle escalations that require direct network administration
- Provide network support to troubleshoot and resolve issues/outages
- Manage own takes and projects to various deadlines
- Troubleshoot of tech platforms and procedures
- Learn new tech and develop your career
The successful Junior Network Engineer will have some of/if not all the following:
- Experience in a hosted services environment including infrastructure/networks
- Experience with Juniper or Cisco
- Knowledge and hands on experience with LAN/WAN deployments, routing/switching configurations, DNS and firewall technologies
- Experience documenting technical problems and solutions
- Previous work experience in the Telecommunications sector
- VoIP component configuration and deployment experience is a plus
- Experience with networking on Linux platforms
- Design experience
The company offers a competitive market salary and, once you have joined them, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
They also offer a competitive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, plus a flexible holiday policy.
The company is proud of our focus on and commitment to their employees, and that their staff retention is exceptionally high. They are a company that appreciates and looks after their people.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs