MCS are delighted to be working with a Cyber Security company that is opening a new office in November this year. They are looking to hire a mid-level Java Engineer to help start the team.
Their software as a service improves organisation's cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative
and automated cyber security and compliance solutions.
Their vision is to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance
services and solutions provider for medium-large scale enterprises worldwide. They aim to provide complete end-to-end cyber security and information compliance solutions to enable organisations to become more resilient and effective against threats.
What you will get
- Paid online training
- Get to attend monthly knowledge shares
- A chance to work with the likes of NATO
- A full personal development plan, direct from the CEO
- Join a team with a Zero blame culture
They are expanding their development capability and chose Belfast to build its new Development and R&D centre. They have an Office in Belfast, where they have a team of 4 engineers working on a different product in the portfolio of the company. An experienced lead engineer leads the office. He helped start-ups and enterprises to launch security products from the drawing board until a return of £7million annually. The new team will consist of 3 software engineers and lead by the CTO and head of development for the first 6 months until a lead software engineer is hired to lead the team.
- Plan and implement REST services for their platform
- Create unit and integration tests
- Build integration's into external services
- Cooperate and communicate with the team to build the micro services architecture
- Analyse and optimise computation requirement as required
- Further technologies of interest include cyber security, micro-services, research and development of mathematical algorithms, networking, TCP/IP and testing frameworks.
What you need
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Strong understanding of systems programming
- Strong skills in software development in Java/J2EE using the object-oriented development methodology
- General knowledge in REST-technologies
- Experienced user of web application frameworks/technologies such as Spring/Springboot
- Experience in working with Linux and windows server
- Experience of Agile Programming, pairing and working within a collaborative team.
- Experience with network and/or application security is a plus.
Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs