MCS Group is delighted to be working with a global client as they seek to grow their Belfast team by adding a Junior Support Engineer. The Junior Support Engineer will join a company building high performance software applications for clients all around the world. The successful Junior Support Engineer will support the client's global client base & take ownership for resolution of the client's technical issues.
This is a great opportunity to add to your current skillset while working for a highly reputable company, you will be given every opportunity for career progression within this role. The client whilst serious about their work, have a fun & relaxed culture & a very social-able team.
- Work with the customer base to trouble shoot issues within the product suite
- Liaise with the customer on new deployments of software
- Work with the customer on implementation projects
- Ensure the customer is happy with the product suite
- Point of escalation for all assigned client's issues from inception to resolution
- Help convert legacy platforms to new software roll outs
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience
- Will either have a commercial support role at present or have graduated with a placement year in support
- You will be keen to continue to add to your technical skillset and progress your career
- Competitive starting salary up to £22,000 & benefits package & further training.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Mitchell Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs