MCS are honoured and delighted to be assisting a growing software provider specialising in bespoke, custom built software solutions for the E-Commerce industry during their search for a Java Developer.
Why work here?
- Flexible working: 2 days working from home guaranteed and flexible core hours (Once the office re-opens)
- New Team
- Paid certifications (Azure)
- Fully remote interviews
- Remote working for the next 6-12 months
- 12% bonus after year 1
- 5% pension contribution
- Health-care and dental cash-back.
- A mid-sized E-Commerce company who build platforms for stock management and integration as well as supply chain management. Our client develops bespoke software solutions for the E-commerce industry and they have recently seen a massive amount of growth in their Belfast operation.
- With over 10 years of experience in the market, our client has gained a fantastic reputation in the consultancy space, delivering software products and solutions to a high end, industry leading standard.
- Their software products range from bespoke, data-centric analysis solutions to business operational applications.
- In recent years, the company has focused on seeking out top .net developers in order to facilitate the digital transformation to cloud based services within the company. Developers will concentrate on existing as well as bespoke applications.
This is what one current employee had to say about the company: "A really nice mid-sized company where the opportunity for you to shine is there if you want to take it. This is not a company where you will be just a number, just a resource; you will be a valued part of the team and the company genuinely want you to thrive and succeed."
Ultimately, our client is a key player in the local market and a very well respected software development house based in Belfast City Centre, coupled with a culture and set of values built upon honesty and integrity.
Your role as a Java developer will see you adopting a consultative approach to build build custom applications from the ground up. You will be working closely with the cloud transformation team to facilitate the the digital transformation of services for massive global clients.
This is an opportunity to gain exposure in multiple technologies across various different platforms. Your role as a software developer will be kept interesting and diverse while working with the most up-to-date technologies.
You will be given the opportunity to improve your skills through continuous on-the-job training as well as external resources. Our client believes in continuous improvement and investing in their employees future through training and mentor-ship.
Salary up to £50,000
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryl-crothers-746ab885/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs