MCS Group is seeking an ambitious Junior Embedded Software Engineer for one of NI's most interesting and successful product technology start-ups. Their product is making a real difference to multiple global industries, with the company receiving significant recognition (and further funding) recently. This role will afford a software engineer (with firmware/embedded C experience) to work on a growing product suite and have significant input into the technical direction of a high-growth tech start-up.
MCS have placed the first 5 embedded engineers across electronics and software and feedback has been stellar.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will immerse their skills across the hardware/software interface aspects of system design
- The Embedded engineer will have the opportunity to explore the latest technologies in an R+D capacity.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions within an experienced multi-disciplinary, research and development team.
- Understand and support existing products.
- Identify and develop system requirements and design specifications.
- The Embedded Engineer will have commercial embedded system development in a team environment.
- Commercial experience of working on Hardware/Software interfaces
- Low level embedded C/C++ experience.
£30-35,000 depending upon experience, with potential of share options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs