MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a growing software development company with a global footprint to recruit for a Junior DevOps Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a role where you will assist in the delivery and management of applications and infrastructure. Within the role you will be given the opportunity to develop new skills, and work with some of the top engineers in NI.
- Build of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Develop automated tests as part of the release and deployment process
- Drive DevOps adoption throughout the company
- Development and implementation of monitoring and alerting platforms
- Input into the ITSM including change control, disaster recovery planning and incident response.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a related role
- SysAdmin Experience working on Linux or Windows servers
- Strong scripting experience with at least one of:
- Keen interest in common DevOps tools - Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc
- Virtualisation experience is desirable
- Passion to continually learn
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Excellent Pension contribution
- Strong Annual leave
- Opportunities for development and progression
- And many more benefts!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs