MCS Group and I are delighted to be partnering once again with a home grown, local tech company who specialise in bespoke data and analytic software solutions, as they look to expand their software development team with the addition of a junior developer.
In the world we live in, every business is looking for an edge over their competitors and they are all conscious that it is the little things that give you that upper hand in a competitive environment. My clients understands this and that's why they are a market leader, specialising in producing bespoke data and cloud based analytic software solutions across their own platform. Their software solutions gives customers the chance to pinpoint where they might have inefficiencies or require focus and attention in increasing performance. My client punch well above their weight despite having a small number staff across the team. This means you will have first hand mentorship and be very much hands on to the full development life-cycle making you a better developer across the board. You would join into their development team consisting of 6 developers currently.
This role will see you join as a junior software developer and be tasked with a whole scope of requirements across the full development life cycle. Everything from writing code to testing and bug fixes.
What you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a hands on software developer role. This can include 12 months placement depending on the kind of projects and work you were task with.
- Excellent knowledge for you experience across C# and .NET including .NET Core 3.0 and ASP.NET 4.0.
- Sound knowledge around SQL Server.
- Sound knowledge of MVC Framework.
- Any exposure to Visual Studio would be advantageous.
- Highly competitive salary for experience required paying up to £32k for the ideal applicant.
- Remote working for the foreseeable future however a hybrid model will come into fruition at some point
- Company pension scheme.
- life insurance policy 3x Annual salary.
- Excellent training and development opportunities to really give you the platform for a successful career in development.
- Free car parking when ever in office.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist C#/.NET Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs