MCS Group is working exclusively with one of Belfast's most successful software firms in their search for a Graduate Business Analyst. The Graduate Business Analyst will join them to provide support to clients in the delivery of their suite of software products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with a local feel but who boast an international customer base. You will spearhead projects at enterprise level, enjoying great training.
Do you consider yourself technical and client facing? Do you have some exposure to tech support, data analysis, software testing or SQL/Oracle but want to move into business analysis? Do you want to work in a flexible environment with great progression? Then this is the role for you!
- You will work with an experienced team of Consultant and Business Analysts to ensure the efficient delivery of projects for clients.
- You will liaise with the development team and gain exposure to testing, documentation and support.
- You will be the face of our client's product range and be an ambassador for the company; attending installations and conducting customer training.
- The successful candidate will have a Degree in IT or Computer Science or Business.
- You will be confident and client facing with previous track record of Business Analysis or Consulting across software or tech support
- You'll have strong communication skills along with an interest in learning new technologies.
- Circa £20-25,000 depending upon experience with a competitive package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs