MCS Group are proud to be representing one of our closest clients once again as they seek a junior API developer with a background in C# or Java. It it essential that you have at least 1 year's commercial experience (Not including university placements).
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working: 2 days working from home guaranteed and flexible core hours (Post covid)
- Fully remote working until Spring 2021
- New Team
- Paid certifications in Azure
- Fully remote interviews
- Remote working for the next 6-12 months
- 12% bonus after year 1
- 5% pension contribution
- Health-care and dental cash-back.
- A mid-sized E-Commerce company who build platforms for stock management and integration as well as supply chain management. Our client develops bespoke software solutions for the E-commerce industry and they have recently seen a massive amount of growth in their Belfast operation.
- With over 10 years of experience in the market, our client has gained a fantastic reputation in the consultancy space, delivering software products and solutions to a high end, industry leading standard.
- Their software products range from bespoke, data-centric analysis solutions to business operational applications.
- Have grown by over 40% in the past year alone!
Testimonials from current employees:
"Honestly I could not have asked for a better company to begin my career journey with, everyone has been so lovely and they've made working from home so easy."
"I've been there just over 6 months and I have to say it's one of the most enjoyable roles I've had. The work is challenging but very rewarding. The team are great and it's a new experience for me to work with an American team."
"This is not a company where you will be just a number, just a resource; you will be a valued part of the team and the company genuinely want you to thrive and succeed."
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Join our team of integration experts. Our primary goal is to connect applications, data, and devices to help companies transform their business. You will be required to develop integration flows and APIs that are the connective tissues between Customer's systems and applications, and deploy them to MuleSoft's platform on-prem or in a Cloud environment. The candidate must be eager to learn and self-motivated.
· Become Certified in MuleSoft (Paid training and certifications)
· Build and support integration/API solutions for our clients
· Build and document test cases
· 1-3 years Development Experience in C# OR Java
· Open API Specification (Swagger, RAML)
· WSDL/SOAP, JMS, and SOA development
· Understanding of integration patterns
BS in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rory Foster, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 07972166308 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 07972166308.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs