MCS Group is working with a leader in the Fintech field as they look for multiple Java Engineers to join them on a contract basis. This is an exceptional opportunity to work on a global suite of applications, used millions of times every day. As contract Java Engineer, you will play an integral role in the hands-on development of this suite of applications and products. This Contract Java Engineer will gain invaluable experience of working on software from the field of payment processing.
- The successful contract Java Engineers will work with the most cutting edge technology in a truly enviable, technical setting.
- You will get hands on with: Java, JRuby, Docker, Docker Swarm, Chef, Splunk, Git.
- This is a challenging role, where you will work alongside some of the countries most talented developers and will both learn and contribute to the knowledge transfer within the team.
- The ideal candidate will have payments experience from a previous role or have worked on high profile projects in the fintech sector.
- The successful candidate will be a champion for Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment.
- This role is ideal for a candidate with a notice period, who wishes to move into a new contract.
- The contract will initially be for circa 6 months, with some extension potential.
Daily rate: Circa £425 depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, IT Contracts Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs