MCS are delighted to be working with a Cyber Security company that is opening a new office in November this year. They are looking to hire a mid-level Java Engineer to help start the team.
Their software as a service improves organisation's cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative
and automated cyber security and compliance solutions.
Their vision is to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance
services and solutions provider for medium-large scale enterprises worldwide. They aim to provide complete end-to-end cyber security and information compliance solutions to enable organisations to become more resilient and effective against threats.
This company is undergoing major international expansion.
- Plan and implement REST services for their platform
- Create unit and integration tests
- Build integration's into external services
- Cooperate and communicate with the team to build the micro services architecture
- Analyse and optimise computation requirement as required
- Further technologies of interest include cyber security, micro-services, research and development of mathematical algorithms, networking, TCP/IP and testing frameworks.
What you need
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Strong understanding of systems programming
- Strong skills in software development in Java/J2EE using the object-oriented development methodology
- General knowledge in REST-technologies
- Experienced user of web application frameworks/technologies such as Spring/Springboot
- Good experience in PostgreSQL, Elastic search
- Experience in working with Linux and windows server
- Experience of Agile Programming, pairing and working within a collaborative team.
- Experience with network and/or application security is a plus.
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs