MCS Group is working with a leader in the FinTech and Payments sector as they look for multiple contract Java Engineers! This is an exceptional opportunity to work across a global suite of applications, used around the world, millions of times, every day. The successful Java Engineer will play an integral role in the hands-on development of this suite of applications and products. If you are interested in FinTech and are looking for the ideal next contract where you will gain unparalleled exposure- then look no further!
This is an ideal project both for first time contractors and seasoned consultants alike.
- You will work on the hands-on development of back-end Java applications, so extensive Java development experience is required.
- This is Linux based environment.
- This is a challenging role, where you will work alongside some of the countries most talented developers and will both learn and contribute to the knowledge transfer within the team.
- The ideal candidate will have payments experience from a previous role or have worked on high profile projects in the fintech sector.
- The successful candidate will be a champion for Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment.
- This role is ideal for a candidate with a notice period, who wishes to move into a new contract.
- The contract will initially be for circa 6 months, but with an excellent chance to extend.
Daily rate: £450+ depending on experience.
This is an Inside IR35 contract. If you are considering a move to the contract market, please get in touch to discuss your options.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, IT Contracts Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs