MCS Group are proud to have been tasked by Belfast's most exciting Consultancy to recruit a Principal Java Software Developers. This organisation is dedicated to shedding the stereotypical image of the Consultancy space and forging their own path in both market leading Technology and the UK's most innovative client projects.The successful Principal Java Software Developer will join them in their Fully Agile Belfast based hub and will play an integral role in shaping its future.
If you are motivated by working on truly innovative, high impact projects using best in class technologies this could be your next career move. The successful Principal Java Developer will have an unrivalled opportunity to get involved in the Belfast hub and assist in shaping its future.
You will also enjoy carefully balanced travel expectations of just 1 day per fortnight within UK on average and a modern working space.
This consultancy is transforming the consultancy space within Northern Ireland through its pioneering projects and cutting-edge technology.
The Principal Java Developer will have access to phenomenal training and grade A certification alongside a fully mapped career plan.
- Be a technical consultant from gathering requirements to technical analysis and building out the solution.
- Travel to client sites (Most projects aim for one overnight stay per fortnight)
- In-depth experience in delivering software using Agile Methods
- Secure development and architectural practices, as well as a grasp of non-functional considerations both at design and implementation.
- Build software using best practices.
- Bring ideas to the table and be a team player.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work on highly innovative projects using the latest technologies.
- You will be passionate about technology and a specialist in Java
- You will have exceptional leadership skills.
- Web Development will be your speciality and you will have knowledge of web application frameworks.
- You will have a consultative approach and a desire to work closely with clients.
- Experience in mentoring engineers of all levels, leading by example
- Flexibility to travel (around one night per fortnight within UK).
My client is offering a highly attractive package including competitive starting salary with a fantastic pension and bonus structure! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Grainger, Specialist Digital & Web Consultant MCS Group on 02890235456. Or send a cv via the link provided.
If this position is not the correct fit for you, we will likely have others which are. Please contact me directly or visit us at www.MCSGROUP.jobs .
Experience: 0 yrs