MCS Group is delighted to be working with a new company to Belfast providing a unique opportunity of a 4-day week for an experienced software developer to join this team. As a software developer in this team you will be working on an exciting cyber security product release. You will be utilising your Java development skills, coming from a strong software development background to help build out this team during this rapid growth period in Belfast.
My client has recently located to Belfast to build out this operation alongside the existing international offices. The product produced sits within the Cyber Security sector to provide data security to clients across various industry sectors. Here you will be working to help produce a product that ensures the secure deliverance of applications. This all operates within an environment that creates a culture to ensure that you love coming to work every day, working on a world class product.
- You will be working to help architect and design new products operating within a data masking team that will help identify and deal with cyber security threats.
- You will be participating within an agile team to perform coding, testing and documentation tasks.
- You will be investigating, analysing and creating the architecture for the product.
- You will be completing unit testing activities through producing quality code.
- You will be working within the wider team framework of product managers, support and operations in order to help develop the product.
- You will have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- You will have significant software development experience, primarily within the Java/J2EE space.
- You may have an understanding in object-orientated design or application development.
- You will be able to fulfil analysis, design and coding tasks using your industrial experience.
- You will have a great attitude to learning and wanting to develop your skills within a collaborative manner.
This role has an excellent salary and package with a flexible working situation in order to accommodate around your lifestyle. This is a unique opportunity to work a flexible/4-day week that is not seen in the market.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs