MCS are delighted to be working with a fantastic new start up in the medical security space on their search for a senior java developer to lead the way for greenfield products.
The company develops solutions to enable manufacturers to meet Cyber Security compliance. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the Cyber Secuirty for these products is becoming of mass importance. In response to this my client has developed a greenfield application to counter this risk. This is the first system of its kind and offers a unique opportunity for a developer to move in at this early stage and build the team around them.
What you will be doing
- Design, implement, deploy the application
- Manage software and architectural development
- Bring requirements to life using your skill set
- Software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify application issues
- Recommend changes to improve the application
- Work as a team leader for both existing and new products
What you need
- At least 4 years experience
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Must have developed database management applications
- performed continuous integration
- Experience in project management
- Good communication skills
- Possess knowledge of security and security protocols
- Experience of developing cloud solutions
- Experience of deploying in Docker and Cloud environments
- Knowledge of DevOps would also be advantageous
Salary ranging up to £60000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs