MCS Group are honoured to be working with Belfast's newest tech company to hire Senior Java Developers. These Senior Java Developers will join them in their newly established Belfast hub where they will continue to disrupt the norm in their sector!
Who are they?
A very well established start up without the usual start up anxiety! They are challenging decades of status-quo in their industry by developing a platform which revolutionises the way companies do business. They are a tech company at heart, but have a clear goal to become the worlds largest marketplace for purchasing personalised and affordable insurance policies.
Belfast has a thriving tech sector and a fantastic talent base. It is our talent and expertise that will deliver on their mission to grow exponentially.
What will I be doing?
As you scale this business critical platform you will get exposure to Micro-services based architecture as well as AWS Cloud. This isn't a 'farmed' approach to software engineering, you will have a full end to end view of the work being delivered and the hunger to get involved at progressively higher levels.
You will be joining a collaborative team where your ideas and input are actively encouraged. My client promises work with the latest technologies as well as awesome learning and development opportunities. Your career progression won't be forgotten about either, they will do everything they can to help you achieve your goals.
If we have learned anything in the past year it is the importance of balancing work and our home lives. This is at the forefront of everything my client does, they will provide you with unrivalled flexibility and support as you transition into your new role and beyond.
What do I need?
- 2-4 years experience with server-side or front end techs such as Java, Java Script, React,Go, Python, Ruby
- Cloud experience
- You will have worked in a micro-service-based architecture and are proficient in Docker and Kubernetes
- You will be an active problem solver who is quick to unlock issues and help others in the team to unblock themselves
- You will be passionate about learning and mentoring other members of the team
What do I get?
- Personal performance based bonus plan
- 24 days annual leave plus 10 stats
- Pension plan
- Group Benefit Scheme - Private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance for you and your family.
- Flexible work environment
- Work From Home Allowance
- Enhanced parental leave for mums and dads
- Free Drinks and Snacks in the office
- Top of the range Equipment
My client knows that confidence can sometimes hold people back from applying to roles, but I want to reassure you that there is no such thing as the perfect candidate! If you are enthused about what you have read here give me a call and I will happily answer any questions and give you full details on the role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Grainger, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 07794268438 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs