MCS are delighted to be working with one of our major clients as they expand their Belfast Office. They are now looking for a Java Engineer to join the team.
Their software solutions allow companies to ensure that the software they use is secure and scalable with built in analytics. They bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies by introducing digital transformations. Innovation is this clients main objective and they have a list of impressive clients to back this up.
You will be working in a team of 4 working on one of thier digital communication security platforms. You will be working with some cutting edge technologies including Java 8, React, Docker, Rabbit, AWS and Cassandra. Ideally if you have had experience in leading a Scrum team this would be ideal.
What you need
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications
- 2+ years experience in a development role
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications.
- Designing and integrating software applications
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management level
Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs