MCS are delighted to be working with one of Belfast's leading financial technology companies on their search for a Java Engineers at all levels.
They deal with trading software and financial tech products. They have recently brought there IT technology hub to Belfast and are expanding rapidly with the team growing to 100 in just a few years.
They are offering a market leading package with great opportunities for training and development as they continue to grow within Belfast.
- You will be part of their highly talented team that develops business critical software.
- You will work in an Agile environment through the whole product life cycle with a big focus on Continuous Improvement.
- You will be part of a cross-functional team.
- Be part of the delivery of quality software including unit tests, code reviews etc.
- Be willing to experiment with new technologies to help find the best solution.
- Work closely with the your superiors and as part of a team.
- Provide support and mentoring to other members of the team.
- Work in partnership with the testing team.
- Deliver against both functional and non-functional requirements.
What you need
- Competent developer, with experience in one of C# or Java
- Experience of application testing
- Experience with either Continuous Build & Integration, Continuous Deployment or DevOps
- Middle-ware experience on JMS based systems
- Competent database developer
- Experience of enterprise software development
- Experience of web development
- Experience with TDD, BDD
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs