MCS are delighted to representing one of Northern Irelands leading cyber security tech start ups, in their search for a talented Java developer to join their team.
This company has hit Belfast's cyber security sector with a bang and is paving the way in leading technologies. They are a home grown brand with serious ambition to change the way security vulnerabilities are detected and dealt with. The pride themselves on being relaxed, cool company with some serious talent.
They are offering flexi-time working hours, opportunities to work from home, life insurance and offering to pay for security certifications to enhance your skill set.
- You will be creating, designing and implementing features on the company's cyber security product.
- You will be involved in designing and implementing new features and dealing with software security analysis.
- You will be a core member of the main development team working in an agile environment
- Mid level and senior roles available
What you need
- 2 years experience coding in Java 8+, Spring Boot.
- Worked in an agile environment, using SQL, AWS and Linux.
- Experience of Python, Docker, Git, Kali is a plus.
- Passion for website hacking and vulnerability analysis .
- Self motivated with lots of innovation
Salary ranging from £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs