MCS are delighted to be working with a brand new US company that has just opened its first office in Belfast. They are currently on the lookout for a full stack engineer to join this high performing team.
This person will be a key member of the product development team and be a key contributor to their SaaS-based web solutions.
You must be well versed with both front-end and back-end web solution technologies. You will work as part of an Agile development team and be accountable for working with the team to refine software requirements, provide estimates, and design/deliver Software while managing time line commitments as defined by the product road map.
What you will be doing
- Work within scrum team to provide high-quality, working software on two-week sprints
- Contribute in a highly-collaborative environment to develop, enhance and maintain components within a micro service architecture
- A dynamic team player that can simultaneously work on multiple projects and provide input on component architecture
- Participate in the evaluation of open source and commercial tools/frameworks
- Analysis of system performance, issue triage, and root cause analysis of system issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Solid background in development of webservice
- 1+ years' experience in designing and developing full-stack web technologies including Java, Spring framework, React, REST/JSON, CSS, HTML
- Experience working in Agile environment, Test Drive Development, and Continuous Integration
- Experience with SAAS and cloud-based platform development, such as AWS
- Strong awareness of open-source technologies and frameworks
- A fearless approach to problem solving, and natural curiosity to understand full system behaviour
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs