MCS are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading consultancies on their next big hire. They are currently looking for a Senior Java consultant to join the team.
Java8||Spring Framework||Springboot 2.0||Hibernate||Gradle||MongoDB||AWS||Azure
The company is a true leader in digital transformation. They help businesses harness technology and keep them up to date with the ever changing cutting edge tech that is required to stay ahead of the game.
The company has been in Belfast for 10 years and has grown the headcount to over 80 with most of the hires being over the last 3 years. They are partnering with some major clients on the market including the department of finance. This is the perfect opportunity for a Senior Developer who is wanting to make the next big step in their career.
The benefits package exceeds anything else I have seen on the market. Including:
- Training Academy - enables you to acquire and develop your skill set by delivering accredited training courses
- Medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee well being programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Monthly and yearly employee nominated awards worth £200 - £1000
- Free Apple Watch
- Free Starbucks and cinema vouchers issued monthly
- Discounted gym membership
- Up to 40% off British Airways
- Discount scheme which offers discounts with over 2000+ Highstreet retailers
- Free tickets for family events throughout the year, for example trips to Tato Park, Belfast Zoo and the Grand Opera House.
- Campus Meet Up - an offsite get away to enjoy a day of team building with an overnight stay and an evening of entertainment.
What you need
- 4+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- 4+ Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks
- Professional experience with ReSTful APIs.
- Previous experience of cloud services
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keeps up to date with emerging technologies and products
- Demonstrates an understanding of system architecture.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs