IT Trainer- 12 month Temp contract
MCS Group are delight to be continuing their relationship with this well know organisation at the forefront of Scientific research for Northern Ireland. They have a new internal software upgrade project that will require a IT Trainer to join them for a 12-month temp contract.
- You will be leading the training phase with all departments and ensuring maximum engagements on the product.
- You will design and implement all training programmes on a variety of platforms.
- Conduct training and prepare documentation for the staff ensuring maximum buy-in to the new software.
- You will design tutorials and videos as needed.
- Liaise between key members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the project.
- Providing sound advice and recommendations on how to conduct ongoing training.
- The role will be a mixture of WFH and onsite.
- Experience in a similar role conducting training related to IT systems or software is essential.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies including Agile/ Scrum.
- Previous involvement working with software deployment in a Public Sector organisation would be advantageous.
- Understanding highly complex systems, processes and being able to relay these across in a training programme.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to: www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 96 935508
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs