IT Support Officer
MCS Group are delighted to be working with this public Sector body who play a key role in the relationship between Northern Ireland and Europe. Recently starting new projects, they now have a need for an IT Support Officer until Minimum December 2021.
Immediate start available
- You will work with the IT Team on end-user support to resolve issues.
- Work with external vendors and suppliers to provide support as needed.
- Work with the IT Team to administer and support the Office 365 platform including any issues, upgrades and maintenance.
- You will be supporting the current team on day-to-day IT requests including networking, security and database issues.
- You will be working across the organisation with all the departments to ensure the smooth running of software application, including video support and email.
- Previous experience supporting an organisation using multiple platforms including office 365.
- Experience working with managing, configuring and implementing servers (Windows Server 2008 and 2012)
- networking experience (LAN and WAN) with Cisco technology including switches.
- Experience of using and maintaining Veritas Backup Exec software OR similar.
- Experience of networking in a Microsoft environment e.g. Windows Server / Desktop, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server
- Experience in supporting and maintaining voice and data networks.
- Experience of successfully liaising with external ICT service providers.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 96 935508
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs