MCS Group is seeking to connect with an IT Support Engineer who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. My client works to extremely high standards in a fast paced environment, and has a reputation of providing an impeccable service to enable their users to work effectively.
The role will involve the day to day support and maintenance of all aspects of the IT systems and applications across the large company.
- Monitor and assess the current infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it meets demands
- Ensure the security policies and anti-intrusion methods are effective and up to date
- Provide support to hundreds of end users in a professional environment
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software
About the person:
- You will have previous experience in a support role
- Will possess a strong knowledge of MS Windows operating systems both Desktop and Server.
- Experience of setting up network switches, routing, VLANs and VPNs.
- Experience with Setup and Deployment of virtual environments using VMware is desirable.
Working within this fast paced Belfast City Centre company comes with a rewarding salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs