MCS Group is once again proud to be partnering with a Global FinTech giant in recruiting a an IT Support Engineer to join their talented and fast paced team, working in one of the worlds fastest moving industries.
The company in question have teams working in support, software development and many other disciplines as their Belfast office goes from strength to strength.
- Working as an IT Support engineer on a Rotational shift basis (Outlined Below)
- Training and rerouting incidents as and when appropriate, including escalation
- Working in a busy, financial driven environment responding to phone calls, emails and support queries
- Ensuring that an excellent First Fix Rate is established early on and maintained
- Commercial experience working in an IT Support environment essential
- Financial Services experience would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to get to the root of problems
- Essential that you have industry experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Office
Candidates will be required to work the following shifts in a 4 week rotation (Not necessarily in this order)
5am - 2pm (To be worked from home remotely)
8am - 5pm
2pm - 11pm x2
The salary for the role will be £22-£30,000. As well as this, as with many FinTech companies, a generous package including bonus and pension will also be offered to the successful candidate.
This is a unique opportunity that doesn't present itself too often within the Belfast marketplace, so get in touch now for more information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin - Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs