MCS Group are delighted to work exclusively with a leading manufacturing company based in Belfast as they look to add an IT Support Engineer - Level 2 who will be at the core of maintaining and developing the company's IT infrastructure and systems. You will become part of a team responsible for supporting the day to day needs of the business as well as getting an opportunity to work on projects with the infrastructure team.
You will join an established team working on resolving escalations from the first line support team and help to plan and implement new projects to upgrade and refresh the existing IT infrastructure.
- Act as an escalation point for the 1st line IT Helpdesk.
- Pro-actively monitor the network
- Assist 1st line staff to resolve issues when needed
- Provide mentoring to 1st line team to coach through resolutions
- Work with the infrastructure team on delivering project work.
- Previous experience working with large scale solutions
- Experienced across the Microsoft technology stack (O365, Exchange, SQL, Etc)
- Knowledge of virtual environments - VMware or Hyper V
- Experience with backup solutions
- Experience working with Crystal reports or Navision is desirable.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, FMCG or distribution company is desirable but not essential.
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to progress and develop
- Get exposure to new technologies whilst working on projects
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs