IT Support Engineer - 4 month Contract
MCS Group are delighted to be once again helping to expand the IT Team with this well known charity with multiple sites across the Northern Ireland. They are seeking to add an additional first line support engineer for an initial 4 month Contract. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to learn and progress in their IT Career.
Immediate start needed!
- Provide first Line diagnosis and resolution across the company
- You will be working to install new software across multiple platforms including window, apple and Android.
- You will need to manage your own performance and be flexible and responsive to change.
- You will need to work closely with other IT support teams within the organisation
- you maybe required to work on different sites.
- Good personal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships and liaise with individuals, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Full clean driving licence is required
- Ability to learn quickly and use your own initiative to solve problems quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills and the skill to prioritise effectively.
- Strong attention to details but above all passionate and motivated.
- Relevant Degree gained in IT with at least 1 year's experience (placements will be considered)
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to: www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 935508. or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 96 935508.
Experience: 0 yrs