MCS Group is thrilled to be working exclusively with an industry leader within the Clinical Health/Software field as they search for an IT Support Analyst to join their established offices at their brilliant Belfast based HQ.
The company are creating genuinely life changing technology. This is a role that will appeal to someone who wants to work within an innovative company who actually make a serious difference in the world with the technology that they create and support.
The role will have many duties on a daily basis, including;
- First line support and escalation of client issues
- Set up and configuring of IT equipment
- Resolution of reported issues that fall outside of the Service Desk
- Ensure that raised issues are resolved in a timely fashion in compliance with pre-set SLAs
The successful candidate will possess most of the following;
- Commercial experience in a support environment would be beneficial
- A strong willingness to learn and adapt quickly to provide high levels of support
- Good knowledge of the remote connection technologies
- A working knowledge of SQL and T-SQL would be beneficial.
- ITIL Qualification would be a benefit.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin - Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs