IT Service Desk Analyst
MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside one of Northern Ireland's key Public Sector organisations playing a pivotal role during Lockdown and Furlough. This is a great opportunity for someone to continue the progression of their IT career and gain invaluable experience in a busy service desk environment.
- This is an initial 3 -month Contract that will continue indefinitely for the right candidate with strong possibility to go permanent.
- You will be working as part of an extremely busy IT Service Desk team and everyday will be different. This organisation has been the heart of government changes surrounding furlough and lock down and as such the Service Desk is playing a pivotal role in making sure that internal systems are working to maximum capacity.
- There will be an opportunity to get involved in multiple ongoing projects on a massive scale from inception right through to conclusion. You will also get the opportunity to lead smaller projects and play an important role in the direction and scope of these projects as well as guided non-IT members who will be involved.
- The team focus on Incident Management, Service Request Management, Contract / Supplier Management, and IP Telephony Infrastructure support. You will be involved in levels 1,2.3 support and will get a wide variety of exposure to technology that will require you to show problem solving abilities.
- You will be providing support for internal staff and liaising daily with external suppliers and vendors.
- Relevant Degree gained in IT with at least 1 year's experience (placements will be considered)
- Experience with networking/patching and SCCM
- You will need to manage your own performance and be flexible and responsive to change.
- You will need to work closely with other IT support teams within the organisation a
- Good personal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships and liaise with individuals, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and use your own initiative to solve problems quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong attention to details but above all passionate and motivated.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs