MCS Group is delighted to be working closely with a global FinTech giant, looking for an IT Security Specialist to join their Belfast operation. As an IT Security Specialist for this company you will be a part of the world's largest inter-dealer brokerage, operating within a purpose-built state-of-the-art software centre. Your role as an IT Security Specialist during this team's early stages in Belfast means that you will be pivotal in the progress of the department throughout this time of growth.
My client is leading the way within the finance sector, producing services for the financial trading sector primarily within the commodity space. This business is at the forefront of global operations in providing the highest level of technical solutions for international clients.
Key aspects of the role:
- Maintaining knowledge of ATP TTPs.
- Working on security platform engineering and projects .
- Vulnerability identification and remediation.
- Providing SOC support as point of escalation.
- Penetration test report remediation.
- Red/Purple offensive security activities.
- Incident response and forensics.
- Experience with vulnerability management, SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, PAM, AV Platforms etc.
- Windows & Linux operating systems.
- Cloud exposure.
- Solid networking, active directory and web application experience.
Here you will be provided with an excellent salary and great bonus structure, private medical, death in service, childcare vouchers and group income protection to new a few. Not only that, this is an opportunity to have a global impact in terms of influencing large enterprise tasks in a newly forming team that doesn't come to the Belfast market often.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs