MCS Group is working with Global Legal Firm with a technology-first approach seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding team in Belfast, working on transformative Software and Hardware projects.
This organisation is proposing an opportunity with significant prospects, bringing this role onto the market due to an increasing demand for project managers to join the Belfast-based delivery team with a global impact. This team has to be commended for their approaching during the past 12+ months, putting their employees first and continually growing and supporting their fully-manned work force throughout this time.
* You will have proven project management experience with success in delivering both medium to large sized projects.
* You should have been exposed to vendor selection processes and a well-developed commercial approach.
* You will be characteristically pragmatic in your approach with a strong resiliency in your working behaviours.
* You should have experience in both Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM approaches.
* Your experience should extend across both software and hardware projects (ideally with Microsoft Project or similar experience).
* You need to have strong Stakeholder management experience, having worked across suppliers, IT teams and business professionals.
Your role will see you working on multiple technology projects simultaneously of differing size and tenure. These responsibilities will include:
* Business/IT Strategy - ensuring robust business cases, ensuring adequate levels of support, working with various stakeholders to agree quality standards and establishing these relationships by overcoming any conflicting objectives.
* Business Change Analysis - ensuring business cases qualify potential benefits, ensuring appropriate training has been provided, working with sponsors to build and continually update business cases.
* Testing - work with business and IT teams to define quality test criteria for functional and non-functional specifications, facilitate the production of these plans and be accountable at all times for UAT.
* Risk Management - conduct risk assessments, identifying mitigation actions and providing recommendations, escalating issues to appropriate individuals and advises on application of quality and environmental management techniques.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved and provide a global impact on multiple projects ranging across various different technical areas. Here you will be driving forward some of the organisation's most high-profile pieces of work and supported by a world-class team in doing so.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs