MCS Group is seeking an IT Project Manager to join a global software company here in Belfast. You will join an experienced technical team working on cloud data and video traffic management.
As a Project Manager for this R&D team here in Belfast, you will get the chance to work amongst cutting-edge technologies and play a key role in their delivery. You will have the opportunity to progress your career in a way you want and have real growth and visibility within this globally successful company.
- You will be responsible for running multiple projects across a portfolio of video traffic management and radio network management projects.
- You will work directly with development teams within an Agile environment, running sprints and leading Scrums.
- There is the opportunity to help evolve this organisation in terms of their growth and practices and have real visibility amongst senior members of the organisation.
- Experience using Agile methodologies is essential.
- Experience working on software and/or hardware projects is necessary.
- Prince2 qualifications is not essential but will be advantageous.
- Having a sound technical knowledge is essential to be successful within this role.
- A competitive salary dependent on experience is available for the successful Project Manager with benefits such as healthcare, subsidised parking and a considerable bonus scheme.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs