IT Project Manager - 12 month FTC
MCS Group are proud to once again be helping our client, a well-known public-sector organisation to find and connect with a Senior IT Project Manager for a 12-month fixed Term Contract. Currently going through an exciting phase of change and growth this organisation offers the right person the opportunity to really be part of and instrumental in change that will affect the whole business.
- Help lead of a large-scale change and transformation project.
- Manage delivery of I.T. aspects of scope, ensuring adherence to a defined approach such as the waterfall or Agile methodology
- You will be responsible for people and time management across the project.
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the key functions of the project and act accordingly.
- Liaise between all members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the contract.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects through strong management of internal/ external staff/ contractors/ consultants.
- Manage external support, implementing robust controls to ensure that all external activities can be assessed. Analyse outputs delivered by external resources and determine whether they remain aligned with the project deliverables.
- Previous experience with transformation/change projects.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies.
- Previous involvement working with software development teams and working across multiple departments would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs